We currently are looking for both Care Staff and Homemakers - see details below
Now recruiting! Applications by email ONLY to: HR@Castleross.ie .... by Friday 25th October
Castleross, Nursing & Convalescent Centre, Carrickmacross ARE RECRUITING a "Homemaker": The role of the Homemaker in Castleross is to create a sense of 'Home' in the living and kitchenette areas of our households.
Key elements of the role include:
- Assisting with the planning of meals and serving meals to the people who live here in a person centered manner
- Working with the household team and people who live here to create meaningful events and activities
- Assist in supervising and supporting the people when they are in the dining/living area.
- Greeting and welcoming all visitors to the House.
- Ensuring that the kitchenette in each household is kept clean and tidy and running smoothly
Qualifications: Food Hygiene/HACCP training an advantage.
Applications by October 28th: Send CV to HR@Castleross.ie